How can we help you?
Any questions? Check topics below
Payment and Subscription
What is GAME+ powered by Boosteroid?
GAME+ by Boosteroid is a cloud gaming service that allows you to run video games on almost any device in the cloud. You can easily access high-end titles from low-end or ultra portable devices, you can run your games across different platforms and operating systems. Enjoy FullHD 60 FPS gaming on almost any PC, laptop, tablet or even smartphone.
How it works?
It's pretty simple. You launch your game on GAME+ powered by Boosteroid and run it using the power of our remote servers. Video and audio stream of the gameplay is transmitted to your device from our server over the Internet. All your input commands (keyboard, mouse, gamepad) are captured, sent to the server, processed and the results are sent back to you. Everything's happening instantly.
We have an efficient web-based solution that allows for running PC games directly in your browser with low latency, high image quality and smooth gameplay.
What do you get with GAME+ by Boosteroid?
If you are looking for a cloud gaming service that is really convenient and easy to use, GAME+ should be the cloud gaming of your choice.
- There is no need to download or install any games on your PC.
- You can launch and play games 24/7 while your subscription is active.
- There are no queues to access the servers.
- 15 Mbps of stable Internet connection is enough to play games at 60 FPS (Full HD 1080p).
- Lots of games for all tastes and preferences.
- Reasonable subscription prices.
- Quick and friendly support team available for you 24/7.
How can I check my connection quality?
You can always check your connection to our servers with the help of Connection Test in the top right corner of the page (available after registration).
Please note that you can get very different results when running a number of speed tests one after another. It means that currently your Internet connection is too unstable.
What quality of Internet connection is good for cloud gaming?
Usually a 15Mbps connection is enough to secure a 60 FPS, Full HD 1080p cloud gaming.
However, a stable connection to the Internet is very important for cloud gaming. Here is a check-list to make sure that your connection is stable.
- Please use either Ethernet cable connection or 5Ghz WiFi router.
- Please check that you don't have lots of open browser tabs and launched programs. It is also important NOT to have many devices connected to a single Wi-Fi spot.
- If you use Ethernet, your router shouldn't be used for video streaming, video/series watching, downloads.
What criteria should my digital and software environment meet?
- OS requirements: 64-bit Windows 7 and later versions. 32-bit Windows are not supported. For Mac - macOS 10.10 (OS X Yosemite) and later versions.
- Browser type: the latest versions of Google Chrome and Opera. Run Boosteroid in the incognito mode to have a better performance. If there are issues in the Boosteroid's operation you can clear cookies. WebRTC should be enabled in browser settings.
- The latest NVIDIA, AMD, Intel drivers.
- At least 2,5 GHz processor.
- Graphics card with DirectX 9.0c and H.264 hardware decoding. If your graphic card does not support H.264 hardware decoding, you are likely to experience high processor load and, thus, poor streaming image quality.
- At least 4 GB of running memory.
- If you run Boosteroid on your laptop, do not connect it to TVs and other screens, monitors or displays through HDMI, USB or otherwise. Video output to other devices may result in worse performance.
What games are available?
GAME+ game library offers both free and paid games.
Where can I see the list of titles?
It is necessary to create an account (sign up) at GAME+ to see the list of available titles.
Can I play all of the games from the library?
With a subscription for GAME+ by Boosteroid, you can launch and play any Free game available on GAME+ by Boosteroid in the cloud. If there is a Payment Required notice, it means that the game can only be launched in the cloud provided that you purchased it from an official distributor (Steam, Epic, Origin). We do not resell games.
Do I need to buy a GAME+ subscription to play free games?
GAME+ - is a paid service. You need to have an active subscription to use GAME+ capacities for running games.
Do I need to have a digital distribution platform account?
Yes, each video game on GAME+ is linked with a digital distribution platform (Steam, Epic, Uplay, etc.) and you need to have an active account with this digital distribution platform.
What's demo version of the game?
You can find demo versions in the Free games. You can launch these demo versions with a GAME+ subscription. Some functionality can be missing in these demo versions (for example, cloud saves) or they can be restricted in playtime.
Is it possible to change standard game settings?
Optimized game settings are provided automatically. When changing the settings, you may see your game process quality gets worse. You can run games on GAME+ with default settings at 60 FPS, Full HD 1080p. Game settings do not depend on the quality of your Internet connection.
How can I save my game progress?
If cloud saves are supported for a particular game, your game progress will be stored in the cloud of a digital distribution platform (for example, Steam, Epic, Origin).
For video games that do not support cloud saves, we save your game progress and send all the game data of a particular user back when a new session is launched on GAME+. Provided that files are created during the game process, correct exit from the game is not required.
Can I change language in the game?
Many games do not have functionality for changing languages. For example, some games support English language only. Language functionality needs to be checked in the game settings you want to play.
Should I update the games by myself?
Video games available on GAME+ are updated automatically.
What does it mean when a game is on maintenance?
When a game is on maintenance, it means that we need to fix some bugs, improve game performance or simply download a recently released update.
Payment and Subscription
How can I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your subscription for GAME+ by clicking My Account > My Subscription > Plan details.
Will my subscription be renewed automatically?
Your GAME+ subscription will be automatically renewed if it is not cancelled before the expiration date. It means that you will be billed automatically at the end of each billing cycle if you don’t cancel the subscription.
What if I forgot to cancel my subscription?
I don't like the service. Can I get my money back?